Bailey Electrical Services do not do very small domestic works such as additional lights or sockets, as part of our specialization in electrical installation work, we do carry out the whole house rewires directly for our domestic customers.
We design your homes nerve systems to your personal requirements, bringing them to life through our installations, wired right, on time, every time!
Our purpose with this work is to get you the installation you want within the timescales available to you that meets your requirements. We do not pressure sell only advise you all the way. Before starting any work, we will talk through with you our installation plan with schedules of completion detailing exactly what will have been discussed between yourself and our installation advisor so you are confident that you will be getting exactly what you expected and are completely comfortable before any work begins.
Bailey Electrical Services installation teams have all the equipment available to them to enable them to complete your installation as quickly as possible. Our equipment is fully fitted with dust extraction systems to minimize any dust produced while carrying out your installation. Using the specialized equipment available to us we are also able to limit damage to even the oldest of plastering producing nice neat chases and not remove large portions of plaster by using less sensitive chasing techniques. All this said our teams are very good at concealing cables and limit damage to the absolute minimum. To get you back to a sound finished wall we can remove the burden on you have to find your own plasterer by providing our own plasterers to make good to these chases straight after the wiring is completed leaving you ready for redecoration.
We can install the following systems
within any rewired property: –
- Home Automation (Such as Creston, Control 4, Lutron and many others)
- Building Management
- Multi-Room Audio
- Cinema systems with DOLBY ATMOS Surround Sound
I won’t list all of the features you would expect from a reputable company we do all that as a matter of professional process. But we do things differently using well-planned operations manuals, documented systems and procedures for our operatives. This is all to ensure that we give you a personal service and that we complete all work to the standards accepted by the manager. We continually look to improve our business operations manual to continue our high level of service focused on exceeding your expectations.
Here listed are some differences you will receive that we believe you will most appreciate:
- We install deep 25mm & 37mm accessory back boxes as standard in all our domestic installations.
- Meaning you can benefit from being able to fit dimmer switches or USB sockets to any position you want.
- We use metal capping to conceal cables from the very edge of the accessory box to high ceiling.
- Occasional customer hanging pictures have drill cables. Install a solid capping of the wires from top to bottom allows for a professional fix to be completed without damaging the wall further.
- We bend all our conductors over before attaching the accessories to produce solid sound connections.
- Your installation will continue to operate long, long after completion.
- The use of specialist equipment we can reduce the damage to plaster and extract as much dust as possible.
- Less floating dust left in the air within your rooms.
We are unique
- We reduce the dust to a minimum of completing your work by using the latest specialist tools and dust extraction equipment. No more dust settling months after the job was done.
- We install deep back boxes throughout your installation as standard. So, should you want to fit a flat plate dimmer switch or USB socket to any wired position in the house you can do so without having to change the back box for a deeper one possibly damaging your décor in the process.
- We provide Value for Money After Sales. Your work will receive our own revisit on the 11month after job completion to ensure your installation is in as good condition as when it was first completed.
6-year Insurance backed workmanship warranty
12-month materials Guarantee. We will replace faulty goods free of charge
Our guarantee to complete work in timescales agreed
5 million Public Liability Insurance
10 million Employers Liability Insurance
£250,000.00 Professional Indemnity Insurance
Contract Insurance can be provided
We can give you:
- Peace and mind of a safe installation for you and your children
- A facility bespoke installed to your requirements
- Quick completion no dilly-dallying
- The experience of knowledgeable operatives able to discuss solutions to problems and alternatives solutions to meet your needs.
We will while in your home:
- Respect your property
- Respect your privacy
- Be given absolute trust