ELECTRICAL INSPECTION &
Bailey Electrical Services are here to help you remain in a safe environment, but also to keep you compliant with your home insurance responsibly of carrying out effective maintenance.
We remove all doubt and burden on you, of your installation’s safety.
By undertaking regular Electrical Installation Inspection & Testing at the required intervals, proves your compliance with the above. We can carry out your Electrical Installation Condition Reporting quickly, professionally and fairly – providing you with an accurate jargon-free report. The report will provide information on the exact condition of your electrical installation with a list of any recorded observations of non-compliances.
With this information, we will work with you to help produce a prioritized schedule of work that is to be completed urgently and of which can be left to be done when your budget allows.
We carry out the design and
installation of the following:
- Fire Alarms
- CCTV Systems
- Access Control
- Data Networks
- Solar Energy
- Solar Storage
We carry out the above for the following
- Leisure Complexes
- Retail Shops
- Doctors Surgeries
- Retirement Homes
We can give you:
- Peace and mind of a safe installation for you and your children
- Quick completion no dilly-dallying
- The experience of knowledgeable operatives able to discuss solutions to problems and alternatives solutions to meet your requirements.
- Assurance of the current condition of your electrical installation
- Jargon-free easily understood condition reports
We will whilst in your home:
- Respect your property
- Respect your privacy
- Be given absolute trust
- Remove and responsibly dispose of all rubbish recycling when possible
6-year Insurance backed workmanship warranty
12-month materials Guarantee. We will replace faulty goods free of charge
Our guarantee to complete work in timescales agreed
5 million Public Liability Insurance
10 million Employers Liability Insurance
£250,000.00 Professional Indemnity Insurance
Contract Insurance can be provided