If you’re new to electric vehicles, we know there is a lot to think about, and we’re here to help you choose the right electric car charging points to suit your requirements. As a Rolec approved installer, we can supply you with one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of EV charging points.
There are three ‘levels’ of charger available: Level 1 systems connect directly to your home electricity, making them perfect for overnight charging, while Level 2 and 3 systems charge vehicles much more quickly but require additional, specialist equipment to be installed. They’re much better-suited for businesses and public use, where rapid charging is required.
At Bailey Electrical Services, we’re able to offer all three types and can advise you on which would suit your requirements best. And they’re more affordable than you might think, with Government grants available to help reduce the cost further.
With over 25 years’ experience with electrical systems, Rolec has become the UK’s largest independent EV charge point manufacturer. Rolec is used and trusted by companies and electric vehicle owners around the world, including:
- Land Rover
What Rolec Offers
Rolec provides electric car charging stations for public, workplace, and personal home use.
Whether you’re after a simple Rolec WallPod installation for your home or a bespoke back office managed EV charging network, Rolec offers Europe’s most diverse range of electric vehicle charging solutions.
- At the forefront of the latest technologies
- Fully certificated on completion of installation
- All installations adhere to current IET and BS 7671 electrical wiring regulations
- Maintenance contracts and emergency call-out services available
- Easy to use enquiry and installation tracker keeps you informed on the progress of an installation
Strong Environmental Ethos
- Energy efficient LED lighting used in manufactured products and Rolec work spaces
- Active members of the WEEE Recycling Scheme
- Active role in community projects, including woodland tree planting