Solar panels are not only a greener way to power your home or office, they can also reduce your energy bills by up to 70% each year.
If you’re thinking about greener energy solutions, you’ve come to the right place. Bailey Electrical Services are happy to help with both residential or commercial installations.
You may know very little about solar panels, but that’s where we come in. Our fully accredited installers can tell you everything you need to know about solar panel installation and whether solar energy is right for you.
The Top Benefits of Solar PV:
- Reducing your energy bills by up to 70% per annum
- System stability and independency from the grid
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Protects against energy price volatility allowing you to fix tomorrow’s energy costs today
- Low visual impact and zero noise pollution
- Promotes Environmental responsibility
- Reduces your reliance on fossil fuels
- Contributes to a sustainable future
- Low maintenance costs
What is Solar PV and how does it work?
Solar PV is short for solar photovoltaics, which essentially refers to the conversion of sunlight into electrical energy.
Solar panels are made with layers of semiconducting material and are usually installed onto roofs or placed on the ground.
When the sunlight reaches the panels, this causes the electrons to come loose which creates a flow of electricity. You don’t always need blue skies and sunshine in order for solar panels to generate electricity, even a small amount of natural light can have an effect.
Commercial and Residential Use:
As well as residential homes, we also install solar panels for a wide range of commercial properties, including:
- Leisure Complexes
- Garden Nurseries
- Retail Shops
- Doctors Surgeries
- Retirement Homes
- Solar Farms
We can install the following types of Solar PV systems:
- Integrated roof systems
- Rail mounted roof systems
- Rail mounted building wall systems
- Weighted Ballast systems
- Tracking systems (These can boost return by 300% over a standard staking system)
Solar Panel Maintenance
Once you’ve paid for your solar panel installation, there are very low maintenance costs. It’s important to make sure your solar panels are kept clean so that the maximum amount of sunlight can be absorbed.
Normally a delicate brush and normal hose should suffice, however with heavy soiling you can use warm soapy water. Avoid using a jet wash to prevent damaging the silica panels.
Bailey Electrical Services offers both professional cleaning and maintenance for your solar panels.
Any excess energy generated by your solar panels throughout the day can be stored in a battery for when light levels become low.
Batteries are available from many manufacturers, including the popular Tesla range.
We always select the best battery to suit your requirements.
Voltage optimisers are another great way to maximise the optimisation of any existing grid-supplied electrical energy.
They work by decreasing the voltage from 250volts to 220volts, which can reduce electricity costs and enhance the performance of the electricity used in your installation.
Electric Vehicle Charging Outlets
Whether you’re looking for an electric vehicle charging outlet for home, work or commercial and public areas, we have many types of solar-powered charging points available to suit your car.
- 6 year Insurance backed workmanship warranty
- 12 month materials guarantee – we replace faulty goods free of charge
- We guarantee to complete work in agreed timescales
- 5 million Public Liability Insurance
- 10 million Employers Liability Insurance
- £250,000.00 Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Contract Insurance can be provided
Get In Touch
We always offer the best possible solar panel design for you by carrying out a detailed survey for your area and calculating possible payback performance.
Feel free to contact us via our form or contact our friendly and knowledgeable customer service team about solar panel installation.